Saturday, January 5, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Haven't been here in awhile! Just realized my blog has been virtually out of commission due to a gif I accidentally posted with - which multiplied and caused my scroll to become hugely long before anyone could get to the pictures or anything else. I do apologize to anyone who cared enough to come to this blog and then had to leave due to that gif taking so long!

Its gone now!

I am working on 3 portraits, 3 landscapes and 2 figurative paintings right now and studying a lot in between. I found a great blog owned by Enzi Shahmiri, a fellow portrait artist. She has links to one of my favorite Russian artists, Ilya Repin's work so go take a look.

I'll post some updated pictures of my painting progress hopefully tomorrow since I am back!

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: